TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. CMD Casino is solely restricted to individuals of legal age as determined in the jurisdiction in which the individual resides. CMD Casino absolutely holds no responsibility for any national laws, federal laws or international laws infringed by any users using our website.
2. Users are responsible for their own actions and are bound by their own countries laws, which include any states laws or legal issues.
3. All Agents are responsible for their respective member’s accounts and shall honor all confirmed bids submitted by them.
4. Agents are not partners of CMD Casino. Any discrepancies that may arise between Players and Agents are not the responsibility of CMD Casino.
5. It is the user best interests to guard his/her User ID and Password from unauthorized usage. If his/her User ID and Password are stolen or compromised, the user must to contact his/her Agent immediately. The agent will then change user's User ID / Password. In the event of a stolen password, the user is responsible for their respective accounts and shall to honor all confirmed bids submitted.
6. The decision of CMD Casino shall be final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. In all cases of dispute, both management of CMD Casino and the player agree that CMD Casino transaction log database shall serve as the final arbiter in the dispute. No claims will be honored after the transaction.
8. The player is solely responsible for verifying the accuracy of all their account transactions. Please be sure to review your bidding for any mistakes, errors or omissions before sending them over the computer. Once a bid is accepted over the computer it cannot be changed.
9. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, CMD Casino will not be liable to any person in the event of force majeure, and or for the events of failure or damage or destruction to CMD Casino central computer system or records or any part thereof, or delays, losses, errors, omissions or any others thereof resulting from failure of any telecommunications or any other data transmission system, or any delay resulting in non receipt of any entry for a particular transaction.
10. These Rules and Regulations constitute the entire agreement and understanding between the parties.
11. Regardless of any circumstances, all electronic games, such as table, slot and arcade, which are available in CMD casino will be limited to a max payout of MYR 100,000.
12. If there is any discrepancy between English language version of these Rules and Regulations and any other language version, the English language version supersedes the other languages and is deemed correct and valid.
Copyright © 2010 (v220.127.116.11) (118)